Saturday, May 5, 2012

Random Annoyances

If you were sick would you go to the gym?  I've gone when I have allergies, but I try not to go when I'm coughin up a storm, though there are times I've probably gone when I shouldn't have.  Earlier in the week the guy next to me at the gym was coughing and coughing and coughing.  I wanted to tell him to go home, have a cough drop, drink some water and go to bed.  I get coughed on enough at work, I don't need it at the gym too.  I guess he wants to get really fit (except that he kept stopping on the machine so I'm not sure how much of a workout he was getting).

Um, did the price of stamps go up again?  I haven't bought them for a couple of months because last time I bought them I  bought a lot, but I swear I paid more than usual, but maybe I'm just imagining it. 

I know we need the rain and all, but bring back the sun.  Instead of April showers and May flowers, it's looking more like May showers (and cold) and here's hoping for some June flowers. 

Did you ever have a night when you were really tired, but could not fall asleep and when you did fall asleep you couldn't stay asleep?  Sadly, that's happened quite a bit this week. I hardly ever take naps, but I had to take one today.  I just couldn't keep my eyes open--yet earlier in the day when I tried to fall back to sleep, NO luck.  I hope I can sleep through the whole night tonight and in this coming week or it's going to be a rough week at work.

Okay, to balance out this blog, I'll have to do random good things tomorrow.  :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

For almost 5 months now I've been really, really tired but I keep waking up. But that's because a baby is waking me up. I sooooooooo look forward to the day when I will sleep again.

I don't know about the stamps, but probably.