Thursday, May 24, 2012

Scattered Sesame Street

Last weekend I was driving home from visiting my mom when I saw an Ernie (from Sesame Street) stuffed animal on the highway.  I thought that was random, but no more random than the shoes or gloves you ocas see lying on the road--do you ever wonder if someone is walking around with just one shoe on after you see a shoe on the highway? hee hee.  Of course if Ernie was on the highway, now Bert would be lonely, but wait, a few yards down the highway, I saw Bert.  I drove a few more seconds and I kid you not, there was Elmo.  Now either someone is fed up with Sesame Street or some poor child is going to get home and realize all his/her stuff animals have disappeared.  My exit came up shortly after Elmo so I never did get to find out if Cookie Monster and Oscar the Grouch were hanging out on the highway too.  I'm curious as to whether some child just started throwing these things out the window or if they fell off a truck or something.  So random.   

1 comment:

Natalie said...

This was a hilarious story. Some poor kid is either really sad or really pissed off. Or both.