Monday, May 27, 2013

Arizona Day 5: Musuem, The Pool, and One Last Meal By Natalie

Day 5 was my last full day in Arizona.  The day started with a trip to a museum with Natalie and the kids.  We had fun.  Then we went to one of those restaurants where you can get breakfast all day so I clearly enjoyed some breakfast food.  After that we went back to the house.  I hung out for a bit, then decided to go in the pool because I knew when I got back home it wouldn't be pool weather.  That evening one of Natalie's friend's came over for dinner.  Dinner included:  ham, a potato casserole, a spinach dish, and fudge for dessert.  Since Natalie made it, of course it was delicious.  :-)  We also took some funny pictures with my camera and with Natalie's camera.  Unfortunately, my camera decided that now would be a good time for its battery to die so I am unable to post them at the moment.  I will try to remember to post the pics tomorrow. 

No comments: