Monday, September 23, 2013

Dress Shopping Begins

So I began wedding dress shopping a few weeks ago.  I went with my mom, my maid of honor, and one of my bridesmaids.  Considering, I had no idea what I wanted, I think it was a good start.  I knew I didn't want feathers, anything obnoxiously poofy, and I was pretty sure I didn't want strapless. 
Surprisingly, the one shoulder dress looked okay.  I thought it would look hideous, but it was all right.  Thin straps weren't bad and I also liked the halter style.  I still did not purchase a dress, but at least I have a few ideas of what looks good and what doesn't now.  We looked at two places, with two very different price levels.  One place let us take pictures of me in the dress and one strictly prohibited it.  I'm not going to post any of the pictures though, sorry! 

No comments: