Thursday, November 28, 2013

Dish 52

It's here!   The final dish in my 52 dishes in 52 weeks (or my attempt to make something new every week for a year).  I chose peanut butter cup cookie cups for my final dish.  It combines two things I love:  chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter cups.  Yet, I'm sorry to say it was not as good as I'd hoped.  It wasn't bad, but I've definitely had better cookie cups.  :-(  Oh, well, you win some, you lose some.  I have to say I really enjoyed making new dishes--okay sometimes it was a little stressful trying to come up with something new, but I'm proud of myself for making new things.  I've expanded my cooking/baking.  I haven't managed to continue making a new dish every week, but I have tried some more new dishes.  Who knows, maybe I'll get motivated to do something like this again in the future.  Thanks for reading--and putting up with the fact that it took me well over 52 weeks to write about my 52 dishes.  Now I'll have to try to come up with interesting blog topics.  I think I may do 30 pictures in 30 days again.  That's a good one for the holidays.  Think I can actually do it in 30 days? lol  Here's hoping.  Happy Thanksgiving!   

No comments: