Monday, March 23, 2015

Wedding Rehearsal

So let's rewind to the day before my wedding.  When I left off in my last pre-wedding post, I had just gotten my nails done.  My now husband was upstairs hanging out with his groomsmen.  So I went upstairs to see them.  I hung out with them for a few minutes, then it was back home to get ready for the rehearsal dinner.  Time to change--I even ironed and I really don't like ironing--and make sure all the thank you gifts were good to go.  We loaded up the car and off we went to the church.  I was so excited when I got there.  And I was even more excited to see some of my friends all ready waiting for us.  I was especially excited to see a friend who had flown all the way in from Arizona.  :)  She came all the way from Arizona and got there before me, I wasn't late for a change, but others were early ha ha.  After some greetings, introductions, (an excited me!), we rounded everyone up--well, nearly everyone, there were some late arrivals due to traffic, but they made it, the rehearsal began.  The woman in charge was a little intense, but she kept us all in line and the rehearsal went well.  I couldn't believe in fewer than 24 hours I'd be getting married!  But for now, it was off to dinner and time to celebrate! You'll just have to wait for the next post to see that--mainly because I have a few pictures that I want to upload, but I've never uploaded any pictures to this computer since it's newish so I have to figure out how to do that.  I'm hoping it's as easy as my old computer.  :)      

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Ahhhh! I've been waiting for this moment for 7 months- my guest appearance on the blog!

And I was just as excited to see you!