Monday, April 11, 2016

Spring 2015

So do you like how it took me 4 months to write about 30 day of pictures, but I seem to be whipping through the seasons.  So back to last spring, a few highlights:  a friend's wedding, hosting Easter brunch, a comedy show, and of course fun nights out with friends, and fun nights in with my better half.  But one of my highlights was a trip to London and Paris in April.  My friend and I did a tour that spent half a week in London and the second half of the week in Paris so you can see pictures and hear (er read) a few highlights in my future blog posts.  :)  Let's see if I can get those posts up this month ha ha.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I want more than just highlights of this trip. I want the whole shebang! Get on it lady! And do it soon so that by the time I see you in LESS THAN A MONTH (Oh my god!) I'm caught up on your life.