Sunday, December 3, 2017

Day 13: Football, Baseball, Beer, and Rock 'n Roll (and a little Christmas)

We went to the Football Hall of Fame this morning.  I do not like football, but I didn't mind the Hall of Fame.  I may even go so far as to say I enjoyed it.  I was like a little kid though because I can't name that many football players, but every once in a while I'd read about one I'd heard of and I was like, ooh, ooh, honey, I know that one.  We spent about three hours there and then drove an hour to Cleveland.  Our first stop was Progressive Field to try to buy tickets to the Indians game for that night--success!  Then we ventured to the house from A Christmas Story.  My husband (and his family) watches that movie every year so I figured he should go see the house.  He didn't really want to spend the money to do the tour so we just took pictures of the house outside and wandered around the gift shop.  Then we drove over to Great Lakes Brewery for lunch.  Mike bought some beer there too.  After lunch (and beer), we drove to the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame. I enjoyed it, but I thought there would be more stuff there.  We spent a couple of hours there, then it was off to see an Indians game.  We enjoyed the game, but it was an hour ride back to the hotel so we were pretty tired from our full day.  Nonetheless, I think we did a good job packing a lot in during our brief stay in Ohio.







 
A friend of mine is a huge Stevie Nicks fan so I had to take a picture of her dress and send it to him.

I forgot to steal my husband's phone, hence the lack of pictures of the Indians stadium--my battery died that night.

No comments: