Wednesday, February 7, 2018

NYC A While Back

I was going through some old pictures that I meant to  include in blog posts and never got around to, so the next few posts will probably involve some overdue catching up.  A while back, my husband and I went to NYC for a weekend.  We arrived on a Friday night and just went out for dinner and walked around a bit.  The next day included a visit to the tower near Ground Zero where we got some nice views of the city.  The rest of the day included shopping and exploring.  That night we did a holiday tour of the city and saw some cool window displays.  The next day we went to a park that had a Christmas market set up where we poked around and saw some cool things.  I showed great restraint and only purchased macaroons.  I'm going to spare you all the details since it was a while ago and instead just offer you some pictures from the weekend.  Enjoy!











































No comments: