Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 1


So a friend of mine is doing this blog, 30 pictures in 30 days (not sure if that's the exact title, but that's the theme of it). She told me I should do one too. I like the idea so I'm going to give it a try. I guess you post 1 picture a day for 30 days (hence the 30 pics in 30 days) and you can write a caption if you want or just do the pic. Well, I decided this on Nov. 25th and it's all ready Nov. 27th so I'll be a little off on mine, but here, is the first one. Day 1--I enjoyed a glass of sangria with some friends as we celebrated my birthday.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

This reminds me of my margarita drinking picture when you were visiting last summer. I somehow missed your birthday on facebook. I'm going to blame being out of town. I owe you a call too, but this comment is my official way of saying- Happy Birthday!