Saturday, November 19, 2011

Don't Sweat

Why don't aerobics instructors sweat? I'm serious! So a few months ago I started doing a Jilllian Michales DVD--definitely a good workout, but as I'm exercising away and yes, sweating, I realize neither Jillian nor the two ladies working out with her are sweating. Additionally, they never drink water during the whole work out. Now, I bet you're thinking, but that is TV, they can wipe the sweat away and edit it out, heck in this day in age, they can probably edit the sweat right off their foreheads. And as for the water, they can edit out water breaks. Okay, I'll grant you that, but I also take aerobics classes at the gym and my instructors never seem to sweat or stop for water and they are working out the whole time. I just don't get it. Do they have special genes? When you train to be an aerobics instructor, do they teach you not to sweat or drink water? Weird.

No comments: