Saturday, November 19, 2011

Today's New Word Is...

Nothing like car expenses to get me blogging again. Seriously though, hello, I'm still around. I have randomly thought of blog topics over the past few months, but can't seem to find the time to sit down and write a blog. Thought about giving up all together, but have decided that instead I am going to try to blog weekly. We'll see if I succeed. In the mean time, since I mentioned the car, I learned a new car part today while getting my car inspected: ball joint. I've actually heard those words before, but had no idea what they did on a car 'til I got home and googled it (after eating a brownie b/c I was depressed about how much it cost to fix said loose ball joint, then got depressed about eating the brownie b/c I'm supposed to be eating healthier). So I think my credit card is going to be a little mad at me right now, but why spend money on Christmas presents or fixing a bad heater when you can spend it on ball joints? In case I don't blog again before Thursday, I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and I hope your cars are behaving! :)

No comments: