Saturday, December 29, 2012

Dish 14 Strawnana Bread

What is strawnana bread you ask? Why it's a combination of strawberry bread and banana bread.  No, I did not make this up.  I was looking for some type of new dish to make that involved strawberries and I came across strawnana bread.  As someone who loves strawberries, bananas, and many types of bread, it sounded like a winner to me.  I was quite excited to make it, okay, truth be told, I was more excited to eat it.  It was good, but not quite what I expected.  I expected more of a strawberry banana mixed flavor like you find in strawberry banana yogurt and I can't quite explain the taste, but the strawberry and banana flavors, while present didn't blend in the way I expected.  I'm not saying it was bad, just that it was different than what I'd imagined. 

No comments: