Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Dish 41 Eggless Cookie Dough

This dish is dangerously delicious!  This is another one I can blame on the Arizona trip.  Natalie made it for me when I visited her back in April and I made it when I got back home.  I brought it to the S'mores party and it was a hit.  I also made it a few weeks ago when I was stressed and craving something sweet.  Unfortunately, I ate too much of it then. Oops.  Anyway, it's basically cookie dough, but it has no eggs so you can eat it without having to worry about salmonella (sp?). 
Sadly, after making them three times now, I've never remembered to take a picture.  Anyway, getting to the S'mores...  My fiancé and I got invited to a cook-out the weekend I got back from Arizona.  They were having a S'mores contest.  You had to bring creative things to make S'mores.  They would be providing the usual graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate, so we were supposed to bring other things.  Anyway, since my AZ trip was fresh on my brain, I brought eggless cookie dough and cake batter cookies.  Both were good, but the eggless cookie dough was the winner.  Other creative S'mores additions included:  peanut butter cups, Chewy Chips Ahoy cookies, and I can't remember the rest, but we enjoyed some yummy S'mores that night.  :-) 

No comments: