Sunday, August 25, 2013

Dish 43 Shosh's Salmon

For my birthday, my friend Shosh offered to make me dinner.  She makes a great homemade macaroni and cheese so she made that as part of it and she offered to do something else.  After some discussion, I chose salmon.   I have never cooked salmon myself so now seemed like a good time to learn.  :)  (And by "now" of course I mean several months ago.)  So a couple of weeks after my birthday, she came over, cooked for me and showed me how to make all the stuff she made.  It was really nice to have someone cook ME dinner.  Anyway, it took a while, but a few months after she made me salmon, I decided to make it myself.  I made it a little differently than Shosh did as I baked mine and she broiled it, but I made her sauce, etc.  Anyway, it was quite good and since it didn't have an "official" name, I decided to name it Shosh's Salmon.  :)  In fact as I sit here writing this blog, I kind of want to make it again soon. 

No comments: