Sunday, December 7, 2014

Picture 2

Monday I worked a little late, but neglected to bring my gym clothes to work with me so I came home, changed, and then went to the gym.  After the gym, I had to go shopping at a store I don't particularly love for some gifts for two upcoming baby showers.  I also had to run an errand for work so by the time I got home and was done for the night, it was after 8:00.  Combine that with the fact that I hadn't had dinner and had stuff to do and well, let's just say it was the beginning of what would be a week filled with too many late nights.  I forgot to take a picture of any of the gifts I bought before wrapping/packaging them so here is a picture of one of the baby cards--my mom makes cards.  I think she does a nice job.  :)  I'm having issues rotating this on here so turn your head sideways and you'll see it looks better.  :)  Sorry about that. 

 
 
 

No comments: