Saturday, December 6, 2014

The Annual 30 Days of Pictures Posts

So I'm a bit torn as it's taken me months to write about the time leading up to my wedding, but usually, at this time of year, I like to do my 30 days of pictures so I think the wedding stuff may get interspersed with some picture blogs.  Ironic that I go for three weeks without writing anything and then you'll get a day or two with two blog posts.  Perhaps some year, I'll mix things up and do my 30 pictures during another part of the year, but for now, here it goes:  Nov. 30th is Picture 1.  I'm sure it comes as no surprise that I'm posting a picture of my Christmas tree since I often do that in my 30 Days posts.  Technically I put the tree up a couple of days before the 30th, but I didn't get it decorated until today (I am writing this on the 30th, but I know it won't post for a couple of days). 

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Pretty! And now I FINALLY know what it looks like around there.