Saturday, September 24, 2016

What to blog about...

So I finally made time to blog and I'm having a serious case of writers' block.  What the heck, right?  I think it's because I've been working so much lately.  I haven't had time to do a lot of fun/interesting things to blog about.  I switched teams at work.  The new team is great, but learning all this new stuff has resulted in me staying late at work AND bringing work home.  Seriously, it should be one or the other not both.  I miss my husband and my friends because I feel like I'm always at work or doing work.  I've diagnosed myself with Septemberitis.  Actually, I did go out with some friends last Saturday and that was fun and I'm going to the movies later today, but I'm not sure either one is that blogworthy.  I'm currently watching "Newsroom," my latest binge show obsession. I'm bummed that the show is only three seasons long.  Any suggestions for a new show to binge watch?  So yeah, that's my boring blog post for today.  I'll try to think of something more fun to post about next time.  Happy Fall all!

No comments: