Saturday, February 25, 2017

Two Quick Funny Conversations

Here's a  quick funny one for you.  I recently engaged in these conversations with some 6 and 7-year-olds.

A child is telling me what he knows about police officers when another student interrupts and says
"Police officers get to wear tight pants and boots.  I want to be a police offier so I can wear tight pants and boots."
Well, everyone has their own reasons for chooing their career paths lol

And upon coming out of the bathroom a child said to me, "____ didn't flush."
Me:  You should always flush.
Another Child:  My dad said that men don't have to flush.

Well, low and behold, 4 hours later, I went into the unisex bathroom at work after a young man and guess what, he hadn't flushed.  Maybe that kid was on to something...

No comments: