Friday, April 7, 2017

Day 4--The Best Day

I think day 4 was my favorite day of the cruise.  It was the day we went to Norweigian Cruise Line's private island, Great Stirrup Cay.  We had booked a cabana for the day and though it was a little pricey, it turned out to be worth the money.  The cabana was nice.  The food was delicious--sushi, fruit, hummus (that may or may not have been homemade--it was good), chips, etc.  And I enjoyed a few Mango Meltdown drinks.  Enjoyed time on a float in the water as well as time chatting with my husband and friends, and readin in the cabana.  My only complaint:  it went by too quickly.
That evening back on the ship we enjoyed the musical "Rock of Ages."  I forget where we had dinner and drinks that night, but most likely we made an appearance at the karaoke bar at some point.





No comments: