Sunday, April 2, 2017

Day 3 Drinks

Day 3 was our first stop.  We arrived in Port Canaveral, FL in the early afternoon.  We had a relaxing morning:  breakfast, gift shop, etc.  We had an excursion booked to the Florida Beer Company.  As you may know, I do not like beer, but this place had a variety of ciders available to try so I agreed to go.  We took a shuttle to the FBC, did a tour, and then had the rest of the afternoon to enjoy 5 free samples (yes, 5; they were 1/2 pint size) and some food.  I enjoyed the ciders and I tried Shandy for the first time.  It was good.  I also enjoyed a chocolate peanut butter popcorn snack--yum!  We ordered some food, which was really good.  I can't remember what kind of pizza it was now, but it was good and so were the rolls.  Then we headed back to the cruise late afternoon.  The people on our shuttle were a riot, lots of laughs.  We spent the evening enjoying dinner and doing some exploring on the ship.  Even got to play some ski ball and mini golf.  They had a 9 hole course on the ship.  It was so nice to be warm as usually in February I am home and cold.  :)





No comments: