Sunday, June 10, 2012

New Slogans

I don't think I'd ever make it in the advertising world, but nonetheless, I've got a few new slogans for various places.  And in the unlikely event that someone from one of these places is reading, please remember this supposed to be funny not offensive...

Abercrombie & Fitch--Our clothes are so expensive even our models can't afford to wear them.

Babies R Us--If you see it on the baby registry, we might have it, but there's a good chance you won't find it.

Target--Come in to buy one thing, leave with five more things you didn't really need, but had to get.  (This same slogan could apply to various craft stores and the clearance rack at Kohls.)

Gas Stations--Bankrupting Americans one gallon at a time.

Bank of America--Can you really call them hidden fees if we charge you a fee for everything these days? 

Facebook/Blogger/Pinterest--We're the reason you haven't gotten any homework/housework/work done for the past two hours. 

Hmm, and on that note, I think I better go get some stuff done...

1 comment:

Natalie said...

The gas station one could become very popular. I'm thinking bumper sticker.