Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hello Again and Good-bye Chocolate

I'm kind of looking forward to eating chocolate again.  I fully intend to eat some chocolate on Easter and the week after (we have our cake tasting that week and I have friends coming over for dinner on that Friday night who have all ready requested a chocolate dessert).  But after that, I'm going to try to go chocolate free again--well, semi-chocolate free--until the wedding.  I'm finally shedding a couple of pounds so if it takes limited chocolate to do it then bye bye chocolate.  That being said, I plan to eat dessert at my bachelorette party--um, the bakery with the second best cupcakes in the state are in the city where it's being held so clearly I need to have one, though truth be told, I may not have a chocolate one.  And our annual work party in June always comes with delicious chocolate treats so I'll make an exception for that.  I'm sure there'll be other festivities here and there between now and the wedding so while I won't be as good as I was for Lent, I plan to keep trying to eat healthier.  11 pounds to go!     

No comments: