Sunday, November 30, 2014

Three Days to Go

My wedding was on a Friday.  On that Tuesday, I went to work.  When I got home from work, I had a voicemail from my mother asking if I wanted to go to the Christmas Tree Shop.  My grandmother loves that store and there aren't any too close to her so she enjoys going when she comes up to visit.  So I met Mom and Grammy at CTS and did a little shopping.  After that, it was home for a few to work on favors and go to the gym.  Post-gym time, it was off to my parents' house to have dinner with them and Grammy.  Dinner was good and following that I was determined to have one last night out as a single lady--nothing too crazy, just some trivia and a drink.  Had a good time though.  Then home to bed and only three days to go. 

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Ha ha! That Tuesday was the night that I had my red-eye. It's funny to read now, months later, what you were doing when I was on my way to the airport.