Wednesday, March 29, 2017

A Cool Day 2

Day 2 of the cruise was another day at sea. Since in typical me fashion it's taken me a while to write about what's happened I may be a little off on the details so suffice it to say day two consisted of eating, drinking, relaxing, a comedy show (er, that might have been on day 1), karaoke watching, and some trivia where I learned that the Jeopardy theme song was originally written as a lullaby and Christmas Island is part of Australia.  Despite my strong dislike of being cold, I braved the cold to go to an ice bar for a half hour--technically I only lasted 25 minutes.  I layered up as much as possible and the bar people gave everyone a coat and gloves, but I was still cold.  It was a "cool" thing to experience though.  At least now I can say I've been to an ice bar, and the drinks there were good there.  On an unrelated note, I would just like to add that the cruise had delicious macaroons and mini cupcakes (and you know since they're mini it's okay to get one three days in a row, right?).

No comments: