Thursday, June 27, 2013

Say Cheese

We booked our wedding photographer.  We met with three different places (not bad for two indecisive people!) and found one we liked.  Actually, we liked two of them.  I liked the first person we met with, but my fiancé was a little annoyed because we met the owner of the company not the photographer.  That being said, he was very nice and patient with all of our questions.  Very friendly.  And the prices were great.  The next day we met with another photographer.  He was a bit...hmm, how can I put this politely?  I get that you have to sell yourself and put yourself out there, but it was a bit much.  And he gave us the brush off with some of our questions.  The third photographer we met with, my fiancé really liked.  He wanted to book him, but his prices were kind of high.  However, the next day he e-mailed us offering us a decent discount.  Since my fiancé is no Groomzilla, I figured I could compromise and let him get something he wanted even though it was a bit over our budget.  So a couple of days later, we wrote yet another check.  :-)  But now we have one thing checked off the list.  According to The Knot, I only have 158 (or something like that) more decisions to make.    Oh, yes, and we booked a dj a while back too.  Make that 157 (or something like that) more decisions to make. 

No comments: