Sunday, June 30, 2013

Week 36 Crab Casserole

Oh my gosh, this is so good!  And once again I forgot to take a picture.  I've made this at least three times now (that's how far behind I am in my blogging) and not once did I remember to take a picture for the blog.  I basically found this while looking through one of my cookbooks for a new recipe to make and blog about.  I don't like mushrooms so I don't use those when I make this, but the crabmeat, mayo, stuffing, onion, whipping cream, eggs, parsley, and stuffing mix all combine nicely for a delicious dinner (or leftover lunch).  I made it just for me, I made it for one of my co-workers when she had surgery and was home recovering for a few weeks (she said she and her family really liked it) and I made it one night when I had my friend, her husband, and two children over.  I'm not sure her kids liked it that much (they're only two-years-old), but the adults seemed to enjoy it.  So there ya' go, another good dish.  And for once a dinner that didn't involve chicken since I seemed to be on a chicken kick for a while there with all my dinners. 

No comments: