Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Aloha Maui

Sadly, on Sunday morning, it was time to leave Oahu, BUT we were heading to Maui so yay, for that.  I really enjoyed Maui and want to go back (for the record I would go back to Oahu too).  Anyway, the flight to Maui was fairly short so we spent more time at the airport than on the plane.  We got to our hotel before check in so we had lunch then walked around Lahaina for a little while.  After check in, we explored Lahaina some more and later had dinner, where I enjoyed more coconut shrimp (yum!) and a Mai Tai.  The restaurant was really crowded, but I enjoyed the atmosphere, good music, nice people, etc.  Plus you're in Hawaii, it's just not right to complain lol

And this is a funny picture choice, but this sign just cracked me up.  How often do you see a sign like this? It was at our hotel.

No comments: