Monday, September 7, 2015

The Road to Hana

On our second day in Maui, we did The Road to Hana tour.  I, for one, was glad I did NOT have to drive on that road, but rather could just be a passenger and enjoy the many great views.  It's a good thing they don't have crazy winter weather out there because I can't even imagine driving on that road in snowy/icy conditions.  So yea, we were on a small bus tour and we really enjoyed the tour.  It was a long day, but well worth it.  It was probably one of my favorite parts of Maui, just so scenic.  Waterfalls, delicious banana bread, swimming, pretty flowers, nice people, some historical spots, fun facts, horses, tress to play in (yes, really, this banyan tree was so big, you could walk through the middle of it), great views, nice beaches, good food, pineapple wine tasting, and just a nice day.  Can I go back?  :-)    



No comments: