Monday, September 21, 2015

Celebrities: Fake and Real

The next day once we were ready to go, we went to check out Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum.  I had been before, but my husband had not.  We had fun posing with the characters.  I won't bore you will all of the pics, but here are a few fun/funny ones.






When we were finished at the wax museum, we wandered down the strip a bit.  We decided to check out High Roller, which is kind of like a big Ferris wheel.  It wasn't too crowded so we didn't have to wait long and we had great views.  


After that, we went by some bakery to check out the treats.  We got one and right afterwards, we noticed they had a cupcake ATM.  How cool is that???  Then it was time for lunch (because you know it's "normal" to get dessert BEFORE lunch, right?  Um, yeah...) My beer-loving husband actually ordered a fruity drink at lunch.  I tried it and I liked his drink MORE than mine.  That never happens because usually he has beer and I generally don't like beer.  (The food was good too ha ha).  After lunch, we wandered the strip a bit.  We were getting hot so we didn't go as far down as we originally planned.  We decided to head back to our hotel.  We were walking along and then we both got hot again and went into Casear's for what was supposed to be a minute to just cool off, but we ended up walking around quite a bit in there and checking out some of the shops.  Emit (sp?) Smith was at one of the stores autographing things so my husband decided to check that out and I went to H&M and shopped around there for a little bit.  I can't remember what I bought, but I believe I spent $25, which was much less than hubby spent to get his autographed picture.  Anyway, it was pretty cool that he got to meet Mr. Smith, but even though I'm not a football person, I wonder if I should have gone because meeting a celebrity is on my bucket list.  And it still remains on my bucket list.  Anyone know any celebrities they want to introduce me to?  ha ha   

No comments: