Monday, November 28, 2016

Pic 4

I took my car in to get somethig fixed a few weeks ago and they told me it wasn't worth it to fix it because it would cost more than my car is worth.  They also told me my car wouldn't pass inspection. I really didn't want a new car.  I was kind of hoping that by the time I needed a new car, they'd have created something that made cars last for 100 years, but alas technology is not there yet.  It's the only car I've ever owned.  And the thought of car shopping, haggling with dealers, etc. made me feel ill, so I guess I kind of lucked out and managed to buy a car from a family member--that came with its own stress, but I got through it.  Anyway,  I've had happy times, stressful times, and expensive times with that car, but a tiny part of me will miss it.  So long Mal.  It's been quite a ride.

No comments: