Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Pic 5 Nov. 23rd

I had the day before Thanksgiving off from work and I was thrilled about it.  I had an electrician coming in the morning to fix my living room heat--it only worked part time and I planned to spend the rest of the day relaxing.  A little exercise, a little cleaning, and then a nice relaxing day.  Unfortunately, that didn't happen.  The electrician did fix my heat, but I felt so lousy that day--darn colds!--that I wasn't really enjoying my day.  I did some cleaning and I forced myself to do a short work out, but I spent a lot of time running for tissues. Later that afternoon, I went in the bathroom to get the laundry and noticed a puddle near the hot water heater--you know at 3:00 the day before a holiday weekend.  So I spent the next hour or more on the phone trying (unsuccessfully) to find a plumber to come fix it.  No luck!  It kind of ruined an all ready not so great day.  (Hence the picture of the hot water heater).

No comments: