Saturday, October 27, 2012

Summer Movies (Two Months Late)

As promised, here are the 20 movies I watched over the summer (a.k.a. the goal I did reach)


  1.  West Wing Season 2 (okay so it's a series, not a movie, but I Netflixed it and enjoyed it, I'm hooked on that show now)
  2.  Junior (had never seen this one, it was fumny)
  3.  It Had to Be You (cute chick flick)
  4.  Ted (a little raunchy, but definitely funny, this was one my fiance wanted to see so I was a good girl and went with him, but yeah, it definitely had a lot of laughs)
  5.  Hope Springs (not the new one with Meryl Streep, this is a few years older with Colin Firth, it was okay)
  6.  Boys Don’t Cry (one of those movies that makes you think OMG, how can people be so mean, but as disturbing as it was to watch, I think it teaches a good lesson--be KIND to people even if they are diffrent from you, and yes, I know that's putting it really simply)
  7.  I Don’t  Know How She Does It (A fun, cute movie)
  8.  Sherlock Holmes (not really my type of movie, but I do quite like Robert Downey Jr, this was another one my fiance wanted to see)
  9.  Magic Mike (yes, I confess, I watched this movie, but come on Channing Tatum is HOT)
  10.  Georgia Rule (better than I thought it would be, I liked it, even if it did deal with a disturbing issue in places, it had some good humor in it too)
  11.  Jane Eyre (an older version of the movie, not the new one, I read the book a few years ago and have been wanting to see one/several of the movie versions)
  12.  Black Swan (I wanted to see this mainly for the dance aspect, I will confess I had to look away a few times during this movie, well acted, etc, but distubring in places, like when she was stabbing herself with feathers)
  13.  Beauty and the Briefcase  (Cute)
  14.  The Bridges of Madison County (Good movie)
  15.  21 Jump Street (Again, my fiance's choice, not mine, but it was all right)
  16.  Eat Pray Love (read the book so had to see the movie, I liked it)
  17.  Conviction (Good movie, liked it a lot)
  18.  Love and Other Drugs (Not my favorite, but good movie anyway)
  19.  Adventures in Baby-Sitting (I had never seen this, good 80s movie)
  20.  New Year’s Eve  (Yes, I know it's cheesy, but I liked it)

No comments: