Wednesday, January 2, 2013

30 Pictures in 30 Days (Dec. 14th) Picture 1

Last December/January, I did 30 pictures in 30 days in my blog.  I really liked this idea and decided to do it again this year.  (I can't take credit for the idea, one of my friends told me about it).  However, like last year, I started taking the pictures a few days before I blogged about them.  I took my first picture on Dec. 14th and it's well past that, but better late than never.  So basically, my December pictures should take me through January and then I'll be back on track for February.  In other words come Feb, I will return to blogs on my 52 dishes in 52 weeks, wedding plans, and various other random blog topics; for now, here is Picture 1.
 I went to an annual Holiday Party and made this dish (which I confess you will see in a future blog because it was dish number 20 something in 52 dishes in 52 weeks).   And by the way, the party was great.  I laughed so hard several times that my stomach literally hurt.  Good food, good friends, and some really random Yankee Swap gifts. 

No comments: