Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Picture 14 Dec. 27th

Having a week off at Christmas time is WONDERFUL, but I'm getting a little too used to being lazy.  It's going to make facing reality (a.k.a. going back to work) rough.  I was feeling a little guilty for being so lazy, but after talking to some people about this, I was reminded that I work hard, bring work home, etc so it's totally fine to be lazy when given the opporunity.  Plus I'm supposed to be saving money for a wedding anyway and blogging, reading, sleeping late, and watching movies don't cost much.  I was slightly productive today though; I did some cleaning, washed the walls in the family room, and shoveled.  Re the pick:  its is a pic of the couch to symbolize the lazy part of the day (lounging on the couch watching tv and reading a book) and one of the walls I washed (the productive part of the day). 

No comments: