Monday, January 14, 2013

Picture 13 Boxing Day

Okay so I don't really celebrate Boxing Day or know more than a few sentences about it.  It was either that or "Picture 13 The First Day of Kwanzaa: because you know why would I do something normal and write Picture 13 Dec. 26th.  Do you know I have read several books about Kwanzaa, but never yet met anyone that celebrates it.  I know people celebrate it, I just haven't met anyone who does.  And the reason for all this rambling?  Well, truth be told, it's because I don't have a great picture to share.  I had a LAZY day.  I slept in, got some stuff (aka very little) done around the house, and went to the gym.  I also found out the reason my dryer isn't drying properly is because something is wrong with the cord, I believe it short-circuited or something like that.  So instead of a picture of me still in my pjs at 11:30am, here is a pic of the misbehaving (new) dryer. 

No comments: