Friday, January 11, 2013

Picture 10 Dec. 23rd

I hosted two gatherings on Day 9 of 30 Days of Pictures.  The first one was supposed to be with three of my friends and their significant others, but two of the significant others had to work.  So it ended up just being 6 of us.  Although I've seen each of the girls since then, the four of us haven't all been together in the same room in over 3 years--too long.  Later that evening, I hosted the annual (well, almost annual, last year it didn't happen) "Christmas With The Girls," although this year, we let the boys come too.  The four of us try to get together every year just before or just after Christmas for food, drinks, fun, and sometimes gifts.  We used to always go to Kate's mom's house, but two of the past three years, I've hosted at my place.  I couldn't decide which gathering to include a picture from so I did both. 


No comments: