Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Random Lists: The Annoying and The Happy

Things that have annoyed me this week:

-People stealing our parking spot (what's the point of not allowing you to park two cars in your driveway if someone keeps taking your assigned spot?  It's not always the same someone.  It's been three different someones the past three times it happened this week)

-Rude drivers

-People who feel the need to take up the ENTIRE aisle at the grocery store so you can't get by

-Hotel prices going up $35 a night in less than one day (as in if we'd booked last night, we could have saved $70 overall)

-Not finding a new cute 4th of July decoration

-Staying up WAY TOO LATE trying to find a reasonably priced hotel

-Going to the gym at 5:00 only to find out the gym closed at 3 today (um, guess I missed that memo on Monday when I was there)

'Things that have made me happy this week:

-Having 11 days off from work!  :-)

-Eating pancakes with Mom at my favorite pancake place

-New recipe ideas from my friend Natalie's Pinterest page

-Planning a trip (minus the hotel business)

-Planning a 4th of July fiesta

-Having time to read a book

-Having time to catch up on my Netflix

-Trying new recipes

-People being randomly nice at the grocery store (clearly these were not the same people who took up the entire aisle) 

-Being home to watch Ellen (hey, what can I say, I like that show and I'm not usually home from work in time to see it)

-Having time to blog :-)

No comments: