Thursday, February 27, 2014

So Close, 'til things got a little (Goat) Cheesey

Sorry for the delay in blogging.  Work was a little busy.  Anyway, Saturday of vegan week was not quite successful.  I consumed a little goat cheese.  I had made plans ages ago to go out to lunch with my mother and my godmother.  The place we were going has DELICIOUS wraps.  I love them, but of course they are not vegan.  So I ordered a salad instead, which was also delicious, but it had goat cheese on it.  And I did not eat all of it, but I confess I had a few bites.  Otherwise, I had a successful day consisting of things like Cliff bars, rice, pita chips, and of course hummus.  By the way, I'm still enjoying hummus, but I have cut back SLIGHTLY. 

1 comment:

Natalie said...

A similar thing happened to me last week. I was back on Whole 30 after my Valentine break and on day 1 a salad that I ordered came with cheese. Ugh. I ate it though. I figured, "what's a little cheese after I just ate 67 pounds of sugar?"