Monday, February 3, 2014

The Fake Vegan Strikes Again

So the day after I ate the non-vegan veggie burger, I began eating vegan foods again.  I did it for 2 1/2 days.  Not quite the 1/2 week I wanted, but gosh darn it I tried, that veggie burger really messed me up.  Let's just say thank goodness for fruit, pita chips, and hummus.  Apparently, Fritos and most bagels are vegan too so I enjoyed those immensely.  Of course those aren't necessarily healthy, but it kept me vegan.  I decided on Saturday that since my dinner plans for one night the following week fell through, I am going to go vegan Monday night--next Monday afternoon.  Despite not having Super Bowl plans for the first time since...since I don't know when, maybe since I was a teenager, my fiancé and I decided to eat junk while watching the game.  Yeah, we're crazy, I know, but such is life.  So wish me luck with vegan week take two. 

@ Natalie, I think if I would give up the sweets, I'd be able to lose weight, but I have such a darn sweet tooth, but feel free to e-mail for FB tips.  :)     

No comments: