Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Food, Cars, Views, and Booze

I was just rereading the title of this blog post and panicking because booze and cars do not go together. I don't want you to start thinking poorly of me.   Fear not, there was NO drinking and driving involved.  Okay now that we've gotten the disclaimer out of the way, let's move on.  My in-laws gave us a gift certificate to a buffet in Vegas for an Easter present.  We decided to use it on Sunday morning.  Good decision!  The food was delicious, but we ate too much.  It was at Casear's Palace and there was breakfast food--red velvet pancakes were yummy, mimosas, seafood, meat (no thanks), pizza, desserts, Chinese food--you get the idea, there was a LOT of food.  And we enjoyed it, perhaps too much because we were stuffed afterwards.  We waddled out of the hotel to a taxi and took the taxi to a place called the Shelby Museum.  It's a car museum.  I'm not into cars at all, but my better half is and you know once in a while I have to be a good wife and let him do what he wants ha ha.  It wasn't terrible for me or anything, I'm just not a car person.  When we were done there, we went back to The Strip and got tickets for a comedy show for that night.  Then we went to High Rollers, which is basically a big ferris wheel with nice views of The Strip.  We walked around a bit and then went to Senor Frogs for an hour of open bar (and some snacks).  We enjoyed that ha ha.  After that, we went back to the hotel to chill and nap for a bit.  Later that night, we went to a comedy show.  It was good, it wasn't a comedian I had ever heard of, but he was funny (as were most of the opening acts).  





No comments: