Thursday, August 3, 2017

June

I have a love hate relationship with the month of June.  I enjoy June because there are usually a variety of fun events taking place, the weather gets warmer, and I have some time off from work.  Unfortunately, I also usually have a ton of work to do at work.  Somehow it always gets done (though at times I look at my to do list and think it'll take a miracle to get it all done; I think instead of a miracle it really usually involves a lack of sleep and spending too much time at work).  Anyway, in addition to all that work, I did enjoy dinner out with friends, a cook-out, Mama Mia (the musical--it was great and I saw it with one of the girls I went to Ireland with, it was great to see her again), a comedy show (Kevin James--he was funny as were his opening acts), my dance show--yes, I did the show this year and since I was only in one number I was also the backstage manager, which was an interesting experience.  Fun, but also a bit nervewracking--especially, when someone is supposed to be on stage and you can't find them--fear not, we did find everyone!  While the aforementioned fun events, were certainly enjoyable, my biggest news for the month of June was that I got to do a fellowship that invovled spending two weeks in Germany.  So as soon as I get those pictures all loaded onto my computer you can read all about that in future blog posts.

No comments: