Friday, November 2, 2012

BLOG 200

So I realized this was post 200.  At first, I felt like I should make a big deal and do something special with this post, but then I remembered what I normally blog about and let's face it, why start doing special blogs now.  So instead here's a jumble of my usual blog topics:  vacation, complaints, wedding plans, and a new dish.
I still need to write about my broken oven.  That will be Blog 201
I'm hoping to go on a cruise this spring.  If I do, it will be a short one, so perhaps it won't take me 2 months to write about. 
The wedding plans are coming along nicely.  Translation:  I have nothing new to report since the previous wedding blog.
Dish #11=Raspberried Drumsticks, despite the name, you couldn't really taste the raspberry

And just for fun, here are a couple of letters...

Dear Mother Nature,
   What is the deal with these October storms?

Dear Washing Machine,
   Please behave.  I can't afford to replace you right now.

Dear Game Night,
  Despite me stinking at certain games, you are good, cheap fun.  :-) 

Dear Yankee Candles,
  Thanks to you and your factory store, I've gone from hating candles to owning way too many of them. 

Dear Pumpkin Bread,
  You are delicious.  Why did I never make you before this year? 

Dear J and J,
   Your Halloween themed wedding was a delight.  Loved everyone's costumes. 

Dear Political Ads,
  I am SO HAPPY you will be done soon.  Can't wait for the annoying phone calls, mail, and commercials to END.

 Dear Readers,
  Thanks for following me for 200 posts! 

No comments: