Sunday, November 25, 2012

I'm Thankful

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I really should have posted a Thanksgiving-themed blog so here it is a little late.  Despite my many complaints that you can often read about in blogland (hopefully with some humor thrown in) I do have a lot to be thankful for:
-My friends who make me laugh, are fun to hang out with, and of course keep me busy.  :-)  I am forever appreciatve of your love and support (though I could do w/o some of the nicknames and bad jokes)
-My family, who yes, they drive me crazy at times, but isn't that what family is for?  If our families didn't drive us crazy, what would we whine to our friends about?
-My fiance, kind of like the family, he drives me crazy sometimes, but I don't know what I'd without him. 

A belated Happy Thanksgiving to you all.  I hope it was a good one. 

No comments: