Saturday, March 23, 2013

Good Food (a.k.a. More Wedding Stuff)

Wedding plans are coming along. We booked a dj (yay!).  We also got to go to our food tasting (yay!).  I was a little disappointed in one of the dishes we were thinking about ordering, but everything else was good.  I didn't try the prime rib because I don't eat meat, but my fiance said it was great so I think that is going to be one of our dishes.  I did try a lot of the appetizers and the non-chocolate desserts (well, you may remember from a previous blog that I had a bite of my fiance's cake, which had chocolate in it).  Aside from the fact that the cupcakes were ginormous and I could not finish mine, the desserts were delicious!  My favorite appetizer was the coconut chicken--we are so getting that!  When we were at the tasting, we got to tour some of the hotel rooms where guests can stay.  OMG, one of the rooms was nicer than my house.  I think you could fit my whole house in that room.  We still haven't won the lottery yet to afford to pay for all of this wedding stuff, but details details.  :-) 















No comments: