Wednesday, March 20, 2013

How Many Tries Does it Take to Find a Bathroom, A Shamrock Shake, and Slippers

What a random title huh?  Well, I have several ridiculous small things to blog about so I put them all in one blog.  We'll start with the bathroom.  Yes, I'm blogging about bathrooms, I apologize.  If my mother is reading this, she is not proud.  Anyway, Wednesday at work, I had to go the bathroom.  For reasons I won't get into, I couldn't use the one closest to me so I went down the hall where there are two bathrooms.  I went into the first one and it was nearly flooded.  The pants I wore are really meant for heels (a.k.a. they are a little too long for me) and I was wearing flats, which had all ready gotten wet once during unexpected fire alarm (no fire, but still had to go outside and stepped in some WET grass).  So now that I was finally dry, I didn't feel like getting wet again.  So I went to the next bathroom.  Well, apparently, someone didn't get the concept of going the bathroom IN the toilet NOT ON the toilet seat.  So off to the other side of the building, where at last I found a non-flooded, clean, functional bathroom.  yay! 
Each year, I allow myself one shamrock shake.  (And BTW I googled the ingredients and chocolate did NOT come up so if there was chocolate in it, it was not my fault, it really was an accident b/c two websites claimed it was chocolate-free).  So Wednesday night, on the way home from running some errands, my fiance and I stopped at McDonald's for a shamrock shake.  He figured since he was there, he'd get a meal for himself (I almost NEVER get fast food so I think he was secretly happy I wanted a shamrock shake so he could treat himself to something too).  Well, his meal came in no time, but no shake.  So they told us, it'd be out soon and they sent us to another window to wait (we were doing drive through).  A few minutes later someone came to the window and brought us an assortment of food, but no shake.  We explained that none of that food was ours, we were waiting for a shake.  A few minutes later the shake did appear.  And it was good.  And we won't talk about how much sugar is in it and how I'm all ready over my sugar intake for the week and it was only Wednesday. (Can you imagine if I'd gotten a large instead?!)
And lastly, slippers.  My fiance gave me cute slippers for my birthday (they're penguins) and they are so comfy, BUT they have holes in them all ready.  They're not that old.  That happened the last time he bought me cute, comfy slippers.  I don't understand why I can't get them to last longer.  :-(  I don't think I do anything weird with them. I just wear them around the house. 
So there ya go, that's my ridiculously random blog. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.