Monday, March 4, 2013

More Letters

They're baaack.  It's been a while since I've written any letters so here ya go...

Dear Monkey Bread,
   Why do you taste so delicious?  You are NOT helping my diet.


Dear Self,
   All these new exercise you're trying a great, but um, maybe could you take a day off, we're so sore!
Sincerely,
Your Calves and Abs

Dear Cheesy Pop Music Stations,
   I secretly really like Kelly's Clarkson's "Catch My Breath" and the new Pink song, "Try" (I don't know if that's the title, but you know the one I mean). 

Dear People Who Plow the Gym Parking Lot,
  Could you possibly move the snow some place else so it doesn't take up an entire row and a half of parking spaces?  Good thing it's not January when you are super duper busy.


Dear Self,
   How is it you can spend 45 minutes on the ellliptical machine no problem or do Zumba w/o trouble and even do crunches with minimal complaint, but ask you to do a push-up and you think you'd just asked you to jump off a cliff.  You're not completely out of shape, why are push-ups SO hard for you?
Sincerely,
Your Conscious

Dear Target,
   Be proud, I went to your store and ONLY bought what was on my list AND I had a gift card and even managed to leave with $3.00 left on the gift card.  I believe that is a small miracle.  (Sadly I can't say the same thing for my most recent trip to Michael's, but the stuff not on my list was for the wedding so that's semi-okay, right???).

Dear Airlines,
   1).  How can your price increase by nearly double in the course of a couple of weeks?  2).  How can your price increase over $80 in under 24 hours? 

Dear Poinsettia,
  I am impressed that you are still surviving given my luck with plants.  I've never had a poinsettia last this long after Christmas, go you, keep up the good work! 

No comments: