Tuesday, March 19, 2013

More on Chocolate

When I decided to give up chocolate,  as you may remember I allowed myself three exceptions:  our food tasting, a wedding, and one chocolate ball at one of my St. Patrick's Day parties.  I may be good and not have the chocolate ball on St. Pat's Day--I think I may freeze one for me to enjoy on Easter.  I did technically have chocolate at the food tasting, but it was a TINY bit.  When we tasted cakes, I did NOT pick one with chocolate.  My fiance, however, did and gave me one small bite of his cake.  So technically I had a lick of chocolate.  I did not have the chocolate cake, cupcakes, whoopie pies, peanut butter cups, or other yummy looking things.  So I'd say I'm still doing fairly well.  Also, three times this week people at work offered me cookies that had chocolate in them and I successfully (thought a little sadly) did not have any. 

No comments: