Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Arizona Day 2

In addition to eating lots of good food on Day 2 in AZ, I also went to an arboretum (sp?).  I saw some cool stuff including:



 
We also saw:
 


 Afterwards, we went out to lunch.  Next to lunch was the World's Smallest Museum.  Our plan was to eat, then visit the museum.  Unfortunately, when we were done with lunch the museum was closed.  :-(  So sadly, I cannot say I went inside the World's Smallest Museum.  I did however, peek in the window so technically, I saw some things in the museum.  We are all ready compiling a list of things to do on my next visit so perhaps that will have to go on the list.  :-) 
 
 
After not visiting the museum, we went to the mall and did a little shopping.  Do you know what I bought?  A sweater!  It was 90 degrees in Arizona and I bought a sweater.  Who does that?!  But it was only $8.00 and it will be cold next winter so I'm sure it'll get worn eventually.  But yes, such a ridiculous thing to buy on a 90 degree day.   

No comments: