Sunday, April 7, 2013

Dish 27 Gingerbread Men Cookies

Okay so it is possible that as a child I may have helped my mom make gingerbread cookies.  I know she made them once (possibly more) when I was a kid and it wouldn't surprise me if I helped her since I liked to help bake when I was a kid.  However, this was the first time I made the cookies myself so I'm counting it as a new recipe.  I'm not a huge gingerbread fan, but the gingerbread flavoring wasn't overpowering so I liked these.  I brought them to work and my co-workers enjoyed them. They said they tasted a little different from other gingerbread cookies they'd had, but they enjoyed them.  (I don't think they were just being polite because some of them had seconds.)  Unfortunately, I hadn't checked ahead of time for things to decorate the cookies with so I just used what I had in the cabinets, but I think it worked out okay. :-) 

No comments: